Venue for Independent Trainers in NYC
Do you need a convenient location for your clients to meet you in order to complete their workout? Perhaps you want to take advantage of more spacious surroundings and equipment in order to introduce some variation into your clients’ routines? In these circumstances and more, our gym facilities, conveniently situated in NYC, can work exceptionally well.
Offer Your Clients More!
One of the advantages of using our gym for your training is that your client’s exercise choices don’t stop when you do! Your clients can stay at the gym after their training session to take advantage of our cardio equipment and showers. Also, there is no need to call or book ahead! You can bring your clients to train at our facilities anytime during our open hours, with no hassle.
Independent Personal Trainers in NYC Use Our Facilities
If you’d like to be one of the growing numbers of trainers that use our gym facilities for their work, we look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about what we can offer, call us at (212) 431-7682 (Wooster Street) or (212) 982-2233 (Union Square).
Please take a look over our conditions, fees and rules of operation:
- The independent trainer pays one session at $35.00
- A trainer can opt to purchase a package of 10 at $30
- *All Prices subject to NY tax
- The independent trainer must list Hanson Fitness on their insurance policy as an additional insured also must have CPR certificate, and have an active certification on file with us.
- The independent trainer’s clients must complete the questionnaire and sign the waiver.
- No open toed shoes or boots are permitted on the gym floor.
- No eating of any type of food is permitted on the gym floor.
- No cell phones or texting permitted on the gym floor.
- Proper gym attire is required.
- The client can come early or stay after a session to do additional cardio.
- The client cannot lift any weights at all without the personal trainer.