- Regularly scheduled appointments can be arranged.
- Appointments can be made by the week or by the day.
- 24 hours in advance for cancellations or you will be charged in full for that session.
- No-shows will be charged for that sessions.
- You will be notified verbally when your payments are due.
- Invoices on account status are always available per your request.
- If a check bounces your account will be deducted by one session, unless you pay the bank fee of $20.00
- Clients have up to two years to use a package of sessions.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- Sessions are transferable.
- Trainers work on a rotation basis with Hanson Fitness clients.
- We feel clients benefit from different approaches and training styles.
- If a client wishes to work with one specific trainer on an exclusive basis the rate is 10 one hours sessions at $125.00 = $1,250.00 or 20 one hour sessions at $100.00 = $2,000.00
- To work with Harry Hanson exclusively the rate is $300.00 per hour.
- Absolutely no weight lifting without a scheduled appointment with a personal trainer.
- Clients may arrive early or stay after the session to do additional cardiovascular work.
- Hanson Fitness clients may come in to the gym to conduct cardiovascular work anytime during business hours at no additional charge.
12 hours ago We deliver results. Read some of our testimonials from people we’ve helped! https://t.co/x61HiOU86p #NewYearNewMe… https://t.co/iARiKbVRb9
15 hours ago Our training studios are spacious, bright and with state of the art equipment. We strive to help you achieve your… https://t.co/OZCKZtnoCC
16 hours ago Thanks @Circa for covering our #nude #fitness #workout sessions https://t.co/yqthHrvNoI #workoutmotivation #healthy #HealthyNation
18 hours ago At Hanson Fitness, we focus on your fitness and health. If you are looking for the best private training gym near N… https://t.co/UNlsoHbjOk
2 days ago Searching for your own personal trainer in NYC? Our trainers are professionally trained to work with all ages. https://t.co/3zt9QsjzGd