- Regularly scheduled appointments can be arranged.
- Appointments can be made by the week or by the day.
- 24 hours in advance for cancellations or you will be charged in full for that session.
- No-shows will be charged for that sessions.
- You will be notified verbally when your payments are due.
- Invoices on account status are always available per your request.
- If a check bounces your account will be deducted by one session, unless you pay the bank fee of $20.00
- Clients have up to two years to use a package of sessions.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- Sessions are transferable.
- Trainers work on a rotation basis with Hanson Fitness clients.
- We feel clients benefit from different approaches and training styles.
- If a client wishes to work with one specific trainer on an exclusive basis the rate is 10 one hours sessions at $125.00 = $1,250.00 or 20 one hour sessions at $100.00 = $2,000.00
- To work with Harry Hanson exclusively the rate is $300.00 per hour.
- Absolutely no weight lifting without a scheduled appointment with a personal trainer.
- Clients may arrive early or stay after the session to do additional cardiovascular work.
- Hanson Fitness clients may come in to the gym to conduct cardiovascular work anytime during business hours at no additional charge.
4 weeks ago Are You Trying to Keep Up with The Fitness Train in Manhattan? - https://t.co/n2PPXoWSJu
2 months ago Characteristics of the Best Personal Trainers - https://t.co/ckqFLuUO2A
2 months ago We’re one of the top Private Training Gyms in NYC that welcomes independent trainers, seniors, kids, and adults. https://t.co/PDBYFdFW1B
2 months ago Do you need a Personal Trainer in NYC to kick start your workout? Visit any of our gyms to get started. https://t.co/3zt9QsjzGd
2 months ago Personal Trainers and Accountability - https://t.co/qozoYWDpn5