- Regularly scheduled appointments can be arranged.
- Appointments can be made by the week or by the day.
- 24 hours in advance for cancellations or you will be charged in full for that session.
- No-shows will be charged for that sessions.
- You will be notified verbally when your payments are due.
- Invoices on account status are always available per your request.
- If a check bounces your account will be deducted by one session, unless you pay the bank fee of $20.00
- Clients have up to two years to use a package of sessions.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- Sessions are transferable.
- Trainers work on a rotation basis with Hanson Fitness clients.
- We feel clients benefit from different approaches and training styles.
- If a client wishes to work with one specific trainer on an exclusive basis the rate is 10 one hours sessions at $125.00 = $1,250.00 or 20 one hour sessions at $100.00 = $2,000.00
- To work with Harry Hanson exclusively the rate is $300.00 per hour.
- Absolutely no weight lifting without a scheduled appointment with a personal trainer.
- Clients may arrive early or stay after the session to do additional cardiovascular work.
- Hanson Fitness clients may come in to the gym to conduct cardiovascular work anytime during business hours at no additional charge.
3 months ago There are millions of reasons to exercise. Here's 50! https://t.co/tvX9CSTbiu https://t.co/YJxQbfw63w
3 months ago Unsure about eating before a workout? Choosing the right food could be the difference between a great workout and a… https://t.co/oqgEQdkpic
3 months ago Harry Hanson has helped a huge range of CELEBRITIES from Rihanna to Tyra Banks. If we're fit for celebrities, we're… https://t.co/igMFa9Cld9
3 months ago #healthyrecipeoftheweek: If you're looking to start eating healthy, chances are you'll start with a salad. Here's h… https://t.co/Dg78VCkxbi
3 months ago Are you an independent trainer looking for a space to meet your clients? If you’d like to be one of the growing num… https://t.co/nqGFpWUTWW