- Regularly scheduled appointments can be arranged.
- Appointments can be made by the week or by the day.
- 24 hours in advance for cancellations or you will be charged in full for that session.
- No-shows will be charged for that sessions.
- You will be notified verbally when your payments are due.
- Invoices on account status are always available per your request.
- If a check bounces your account will be deducted by one session, unless you pay the bank fee of $20.00
- Clients have up to two years to use a package of sessions.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- Sessions are transferable.
- Trainers work on a rotation basis with Hanson Fitness clients.
- We feel clients benefit from different approaches and training styles.
- If a client wishes to work with one specific trainer on an exclusive basis the rate is 10 one hours sessions at $125.00 = $1,250.00 or 20 one hour sessions at $100.00 = $2,000.00
- To work with Harry Hanson exclusively the rate is $300.00 per hour.
- Absolutely no weight lifting without a scheduled appointment with a personal trainer.
- Clients may arrive early or stay after the session to do additional cardiovascular work.
- Hanson Fitness clients may come in to the gym to conduct cardiovascular work anytime during business hours at no additional charge.
17 hours ago Be fit. Be healthy. Drop by our gym today https://t.co/WLgrWPceMV
20 hours ago Many of Hanson Fitness clients are between the ages of 50-80 plus. https://t.co/x61HiOU86p #dailyfitness… https://t.co/ReetjQNPn0
23 hours ago We have been developing kids’ programs for children at schools, and in our gyms for over 15 years.… https://t.co/3rH6jODk5S
2 days ago We deliver results. Read some of our testimonials from people we’ve helped! https://t.co/x61HiOU86p #iamhealthy… https://t.co/bg0noeJn2W
2 days ago Our training studios are spacious, bright, and with state of the art equipment. We strive to help you achieve your… https://t.co/hXuDRBJhUq